Saturday, April 26, 2008

2 hours...


In 2 hours I'll be taking some awesome pictures of Nikki and her family. The weather is beautiful and I couldn't be happier to get out for some photography today.

Yesterday I went to Pictureline and rented a sweet lense for the weekend and my friend Cody came from work to help me. He's so kind!!! He does photography too and so his knowledge was very helpful!! Pictureline is an incredible place and they definitely have me business from now on. We also took advantage of some of the 7 pairs of sunglasses in my car to shoot this goofy pic.

Anyway, I am getting ready to head out, but pictures from today and tomorrow will be up soon. Have a wonderful day!!!!

1 comment:

Jess said...

you're so cute Emily! I love the sunglasses.. And yes, Pictureline rocks!